supported by Merck
A feature-exclusively for Poster Presenters-
It's like YouTube for Poster Presentations.
Can't make the Posters Breakfast? You can still hear an explanation of the science behind a poster presentation from the presenter.
- Click on the Poster Plus button in the ASRM app
- Search posters by keyword, poster number, or primary author name.
- Plug in your headphones and watch a short video of key points of their research or view any additional materials uploaded by the abstract author.
Supported by Merck
How it Works
- Poster authors upload short video presentations to the ASRM Presentation Management site which is then loaded onto a viewing site.
- They can use PowerPoint slides and narrate, or they can make an actual video. These videos can even be made on-the-fly at the ASRM Scientific Congress and authors can load the videos in the Speaker Ready Room!
- Authors can upload supplemental information about their research, including a PDF of their poster or a link to their research site.
- PosterPlus presentations are searchable by poster nuamber, author, or title.
- PosterPlus presentations are mobile optimized.
- PosterPlus presentations can viewed via the ASRM mobile app - super convenient!.
- This new feature does not replace the printed poster nor the requirement for poster authors
to attend their assigned Poster Session. PosterPlus is NOT a digital poster.
More information can be found at:
**Please note: primary authors were emailed login information for
PosterTalks site. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.**
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do I still need to display my poster at the meeting? YES! This is just an option to provide more information about your poster in your own
- Is this the same as a digital poster? NO! Your regular poster will be displayed on the board. ASRM’s PosterPlus is a link to an
online presentation of your poster—a PLUS to your existing poster.
- Do I have to participate? No, but we encourage you to use this platform to connect with the audience in your own
voice. Also, you can connect with people who were unable to see you in person during
the designated time.
- Is this like an Oral Presentation? No, an oral presentation is 10 minutes with Q&A, while your PosterPlus should only be 1-
- What should I talk about? Discuss the highlights of your work. Was there an unexpected result? Perhaps an
anecdote that you’d like to share? The short video emphasizes your work in addition to what can be read on your poster.
- I can’t find the link to the Poster Plus Instructions.
- PosterPlus Instructions
- I can’t access my Upload Account
- Login at: https://asrm2018.sessionupload.com/
- If you still can not access your account, please email us at: PresentationManagement@freemanco.com
- My poster presentation is not listed in “My Account”. If your poster presentation is not listed in the “My Account” page after logging into your
account, please email us at: PresentationManagement@freemanco.com so that we can assist you.
- While using the voice-over instructions, nothing happens when I click “Start Recording”
- Make sure that pop up windows are not being blocked by the Chrome browser.
- Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Under "Pop-ups":
- Try clicking “Star Recording” again. If you are still experiencing problems, please email us PresentationManagement@freemanco.com so we can assist you.
- I need to re-upload a new PosterPlus presentation.
- Login to the PosterPlus Upload site using the password you chose after your initial login.
- Delete your old presentation.
- Click the green "Upload File" button and upload your new presentation.
I need help! (support)
Please contact us by email at PresentationManagement@freemanco.com